Thumbnail Filmstrip of Fox Chapel Books Discovering the World of Nature Along the Riverbank Images
Fox Chapel Books Peek Inside Series Discovering the World of Nature Along the Riverbank Board Book #241199.
A charming picture book to teach children what it's like to be an animal living on and in the water!
From beavers and otters to snakes, newts, and more, this one-of-a-kind board book features dozens of illustrations, educational captions, vocabulary words, cut-out accents, and hidden chambers to be revealed with each turn of the page. Learn all about aquatic animals and the amazing lives they live!
A charming picture book to show kids what it would be like to live in the water!
- Unique board book teaches kids about the important lives of animals that live on and in the river
- An amazing adventure takes children all around the riverbank with every new turn of the page
- Meet the different animalsthat live in water, what they do, and how they live, including beavers, otters, snakes, frogs, newts, and more
- Cut-out accents and charming illustrations on uniquely shaped, extra-thick board pages
- Kids age 2-5 will love learning all about the world below the water's surface, with fun facts, interesting captions, and new vocabulary words
- Publisher: Happy Fox Books
- Author: Petra Bartikova
- Illustrator: Magdalena Takacova
- Language: English
- Board book: 12 pages
- ISBN-10: 1641241195
- ISBN-13: 9781641241199
- Reading Age: 2 - 5 years