Thumbnail Filmstrip of Fox Chapel Books Discovering Nature on the Mountainside Images
Fox Chapel Books Peek Inside Series Discovering Nature on the Mountainside Board Book #241441.
Have you ever wanted to explore a majestic mountain from flourishing spring to blistery winter? Now you can!
See what life is like on a beautiful mountain range with every change of the season and how the animals who call it home live and adapt! This vibrant children's book takes young readers on a one-of-a-kind adventure with its adorable illustrations, educational captions, vocabulary words, cut-out accents, and hidden chambers that reveal so much to discover with every turn of the page. From which animals turn white when it snows to who is the best ice and rock climber, which baby animal endures a harsh early life, and so much more, young readers will learn all about the incredible mountain wildlife!
A charming picture book to show kids what it's like to live on a mountain!
- Unique board book teaches kids about the unseen world on and around the mountains
- An amazing adventure takes children from a tranquil spring to a snow-covered winterland with every new turn of the page
- Learn about wildlife that lives on the mountainside, what they do, how they live, and more
- Cut-out accents and charming illustrations on uniquely-shaped, extra-thick board pages
- Kids age 2-5 will love learning all about the mountains, with fun facts, interesting captions, and new vocabulary words
- Publisher: Happy Fox Books
- Author: Lenka Chytilova
- Illustrator: Hedviga Gutierrez
- Language: English
- Board book: 14 pages
- ISBN-10: 164124144
- ISBN-13: 9781641241441
- Reading Age: 2 - 5 years