Thumbnail Filmstrip of Fox Chapel Books Discovering the Hidden Woodland World Images
Fox Chapel Books Peek Inside Series Discovering the Hidden Woodland World Board Book #241458.
You've seen plenty of old tree trunks. But have you ever wondered about the forest animals and insects who rely on them to survive? Take an exclusive look inside!
This whimsical children's book takes young readers on a unique adventure into the forest to see the amazing ecosystem of trees and stumps! Featuring stunning illustrations, educational captions, vocabulary words, cut-out accents, and hidden chambers, each turn of the page reveals more and more stunning secrets of nature. From the important role old tree trunks play in the natural world to which insect loves the taste of rotten wood, who takes several years to hatch, how trees tell their life story, and so much more, kids will have a blast seeing trees and stumps in a whole new light! After reading Discovering the Hidden Woodland World, you'll never be able to walk past a tree without pausing for a close-up look again!
A charming picture book to show kids what it's like to live on tree trunks and inside stumps!
- Unique board book teaches kids about the unseen woodland world on and around trees
- An amazing adventure takes children deep into the amazing ecosystem of the forest with every new turn of the page
- Learn about wildlife and insects that rely on trees and trunks, what they do, how they live, and more
- Cut-out accents and charming illustrations on uniquely-shaped, extra-thick board pages
- Kids age 2-5 will love learning all about trees and stumps, with fun facts, interesting captions, and new vocabulary words
- Publisher: Happy Fox Books
- Author: Lenka Chytilova
- Illustrator: Hedviga Gutierrez
- Language: English
- Board book: 14 pages
- ISBN-10: 1641241454
- ISBN-13: 9781641241458
- Reading Age: 2 - 5 years