Thumbnail Filmstrip of Possible Dreams Christmas Traditions Drumroll, Please Clothtique Santa Images
Department 56 Possible Dreams Drumroll, Please Clothtique Santa #6009652.
Cue the drumroll please. Santa has arrived! This must be the signal that the holidays are upon us. Designed by U.S. artist, Ann Dezendorf and featuring the Possible Dreams signature brass tag, this Christmas collectible is uniquely sculpted and hand painted.
Possible Dreams Clothique figurines have been hand-made since 1985 and are designed in the United States. Each collectible is unique and made to reflect cherished family memories and to bring holiday traditions to life.
- Part of the Possible Dreams Christmas Traditions Collection
- Designed in the US by Ann Dezendorf exclusively for Department 56
- Features Possible Dreams signature Clothtique stiffened fabric
- Hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise
- Measures approximately 10.5in H x 7in W x 7.5in L