Thumbnail Filmstrip of Possible Dreams Christmas Traditions A Long Winter's Night Santa Images
Department 56 Possible Dreams A Long Winter's Night Clothtique Santa #6010218.
Wake up Santa! It's time to gather up the reindeer and start the deliveries to all of the sleeping boys and girls. No time for napping tonight.
Possible Dreams Clothtique figurines have been hand-made since 1985 and are designed in the United States. Designed by U.S. artist, Ann Dezendorf and featuring the Possible Dreams signature brass tag, this Christmas collectible is uniquely sculpted and hand painted.
- Part of the Possible Dreams Christmas Traditions collection
- Designed in the US by Ann Dezendorf exclusively for Department 56
- Features our signature Clothtique stiffened fabric
- Hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise
- Measures approximately 10 in H x 10 in W x 12.5 in L