Thumbnail Filmstrip of Possible Dreams Bon Appetit Candy Cane Maker Clothtique Santa Images
Department 56 Possible Dreams Candy Cane Maker Clothtique Santa #6010684.
Santa takes a break from toy making to make some delicious candy canes! He is a sugarwork expert when it comes to making candy canes. It takes just the right amount of peppermint and quick hands to get them perfect. Santa has on a white shirt protected by a red apron and gloves to keep his hands from getting sticky! He rolls out a red and white striped piece of candy ready to cut up and be made into minty candy canes!
Designed by U.S. artist, Ann Dezendorf and featuring the Possible Dreams signature brass tag, this 2 piece Christmas collectible is uniquely sculpted and hand painted.
Possible Dreams Clothique figurines have been hand-made since 1985 and are designed in the United States. Each collectible is unique and made to reflect cherished family memories and to bring holiday traditions to life.
- Part of the Possible Dreams Bon Appetit Collection
- Designed in the US by Ann Dezendorf exclusively for Department 56
- Features Possible Dreams signature Clothtique stiffened fabric.
- Hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise.
- Measures approximately 10.5in H x 7in W x 7in L