Thumbnail Filmstrip of Possible Dreams Peanuts Christmas Pageant Images
Department 56 Possible Dreams Peanuts Christmas Pageant #6010198.
Who can forget their first viewing of A Charlie Brown Christmas the 1965 animated television special? It was the first TV special based on the comic strip Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz. This 5 piece Clothtique collectible keeps the memory fresh and will keep you company until it airs again. Charlie Brown, Lucy, Snoopy and Woodstock dressed in Clothtique fabrics for the Christmas Pageant.
Possible Dreams Clothique figurines have been hand-made since 1985 and are designed in the United States. Each collectible is unique and made to reflect cherished family memories and to bring holiday traditions to life.
- Part of the Possible Dreams Peanuts Licensed Collection
- Designed in the US by Ann Dezendorf exclusively for Department 56
- Features Possible Dreams signature Clothtique stiffened fabric.
- Hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise.
- Measures approximately 7.5in H x 4in W x 9in L