Thumbnail Filmstrip of Possible Dreams Bon Appetit Merry Marinara Clothtique Santa Images
Department 56 Possible Dreams Merry Marinara Clothtique Santa #6010185.
Santa likes to cook in his spare time, on tonight's menu- fresh homemade marinara and spaghetti! He wears a red and white striped shirt with a red apron and a bowl of spaghetti in one hand. The table in front of him has an open recipe book, a pan of freshly made spaghetti, a pot of marinara sauce, a bowl of ripe red tomatoes, and a block of cheese! A perfect gift for the chef or cook on your Christmas list!
Designed by U.S. artist, Ann Dezendorf and featuring the Possible Dreams signature brass tag, this 2 pieces Christmas collectible is uniquely sculpted and hand painted.
Possible Dreams Clothique figurines have been hand-made since 1985 and are designed in the United States. Each collectible is unique and made to reflect cherished family memories and to bring holiday traditions to life.
- Part of the Possible Dreams Bon Appetit Collection
- Designed in the US by Ann Dezendorf exclusively for Department 56
- Features Possible Dreams signature Clothtique stiffened fabric.
- Hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise.
- Measures approximately 10.5in H x 7.5in W x 7in L