Department 56 Possible Dreams FAO Toy Piano Clothtique Santa #6008580.
Founded in 1862, F.A.O. Schwarz is synonymous with quality and innovation, offering one-of-a-kind playthings and creating cherished memories for generations of children. Santa tries out the FAO Piano. Each Santa is dress in Clothtique fabrics.
- Part of the Licensed Brands Collection.
- Hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise.
- Features our signature Clothtique stiffened fabric and brass tag.
- Designed in the US by Ann Dezendorf exclusively for Department 56.
- Color changing lights. Battery Operated 2-AAA Required, not included.
- Measures approximately 10.5 in H x 5.5 in W x 9.84 in L.
Artist: Ann Dezendorf
Brand: Possible Dreams
Series: FAO Schwarz
Issued: January 2021
Material: Resin, PVC, Polyester, Clothtique, Battery Box
Dimensions: 10.5" H x 5.5" W x 9.84" L