Thumbnail Filmstrip of Possible Dreams Christmas Traditions Holiday Shopping African American Images
Department 56 Possible Dreams Holiday Shopping African American Santa and Mrs Claus #6010899.
There was a time when people dressed up to go out shopping. Mr. and Mrs. Claus continue this tradition as they holiday shop. The couple both have on fancy red coats with gold buttons and white fur collars, black gloves and black boots. Mrs. Claus has a shopping bag in her arms, while Santa holds a few wrapped gifts and a large wreath! Designed by U.S. artist, Ann Dezendorf and featuring the Possible Dreams signature brass tag, this 2 piece Christmas collectible is uniquely sculpted and hand painted.
Possible Dreams Clothique figurines have been hand-made since 1985 and are designed in the United States. Each collectible is unique and made to reflect cherished family memories and to bring holiday traditions to life.
- Part of the Possible Dreams Christmas Traditions Collection
- Designed in the US by Ann Dezendorf exclusively for Department 56
- Features Possible Dreams signature Clothtique stiffened fabric
- Hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise
- Measures approximately 11in H x 5in W x 10in L