Thumbnail Filmstrip of Possible Dreams Christmas Traditions The Real Santa Images
Department 56 Possible Dreams The Real Santa #6010212.
This little boy is a little suspicious of this Santa... He has a checklist of things to check and see if this guy is the real deal! Santa has on his red Santa suit and holds a peppermint candy patterned bag over his shoulder! The little boy stands on a green stool and reaches up to complete his first check! Designed by U.S. artist, Ann Dezendorf and featuring the Possible Dreams signature brass tag, this 2 piece Christmas collectible is uniquely sculpted and hand painted.
Possible Dreams Clothique figurines have been hand-made since 1985 and are designed in the United States. Each collectible is unique and made to reflect cherished family memories and to bring holiday traditions to life.
- Part of the Possible Dreams Christmas Traditions Collection
- Designed in the US by Ann Dezendorf exclusively for Department 56
- Features Possible Dreams signature Clothtique stiffened fabric
- Hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise
- Measures approximately 10in H x 7in W x 10in L