Thumbnail Filmstrip of Possible Dreams Christmas Traditions Snappy Dresser Clothtique Santa Images
Department 56 Possible Dreams Snappy Dresser Clothtique Santa #6010209.
Who wore it best? Santa with the tri-colored Santa hat or his reindeer as a warm scarf to keep his nect warm? We have to give this one to the reindeer as he had the runway walk down in his double set of Santa boots.
Designed by U.S. artist, Ann Dezendorf and featuring the Possible Dreams signature brass tag, this 2 piece Christmas collectible is uniquely sculpted and hand painted.
Possible Dreams Clothique figurines have been hand-made since 1985 and are designed in the United States. Each collectible is unique and made to reflect cherished family memories and to bring holiday traditions to life.
- Part of the Possible Dreams Christmas Traditions Collection
- Designed in the US by Ann Dezendorf exclusively for Department 56
- Features Possible Dreams signature Clothtique stiffened fabric.
- Hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise.
- Measures approximately 10.5in H x 7.5in W x 10in L