Thumbnail Filmstrip of Possible Dreams Christmas Traditions Come They Told Me Images
Department 56 Possible Dreams Come They Told Me Clothtique Santa #6010208.
A newborn King to see. Our finest gifts we bring. I played my best for Him. Me and my drum. Santa has a beautiful red robe with tiny gold stars all over with a royal blue sack over his shoulder. Below him lays a baby in a manger like baby Jesus and a small child dresses as the little drummer boy playing a drum! Designed by U.S. artist, Ann Dezendorf and featuring the Possible Dreams signature brass tag, this 3 piece Christmas collectible is uniquely sculpted and hand painted.
Possible Dreams Clothique figurines have been hand-made since 1985 and are designed in the United States. Each collectible is unique and made to reflect cherished family memories and to bring holiday traditions to life.
- Part of the Possible Dreams Christmas Traditions Collection
- Designed in the US by Ann Dezendorf exclusively for Department 56
- Features Possible Dreams signature Clothtique stiffened fabric.
- Hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise.
- Measures approximately 10.5in H x 8in W x 8in L