Thumbnail Filmstrip of Possible Dreams Licensed Brands FAO Choo-Choo for Two Clothtique Santa Images
Department 56 Possible Dreams FAO Choo-Choo for Two Clothtique Santa #6010199.
All Aboard! Next stop Christmas. The train may limit the number of bags but not the amount of holiday cheer or Teddy Bears. This figure features Santa in a white shirt and red overalls with a lamp held out in front of him! Behind him he pulls a toy train and train car while a child sits on top and goes along for the ride!
Founded in 1862, F.A.O. Schwarz is synonymous with quality and innovation, offering one-of-a-kind playthings and creating cherished memories for generations of children. Designed by U.S. artist, Ann Dezendorf and featuring the Possible Dreams signature brass tag, this Christmas this 2 piece collectible is uniquely sculpted and hand painted.
Possible Dreams Clothique figurines have been hand-made since 1985 and are designed in the United States. Each collectible is unique and made to reflect cherished family memories and to bring holiday traditions to life.
- Part of the Possible Dreams FAO Schwarz Licensed Collection
- Designed in the US by Ann Dezendorf exclusively for Department 56
- Features Possible Dreams signature Clothtique stiffened fabric.
- Hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise.
- Measures approximately 10in H x 5in W x 10in L