Thumbnail Filmstrip of Fox Chapel Books Discovering the Secret World: Coral Reef Images
Fox Chapel Books Peek Inside Series Discovering the Secret World: Coral Reef Board Book #241373.
Have you ever wanted to dive into the ocean and swim with the fish among a beautiful coral reef? Now you can!
A vibrant picture book to show children what life in a coral reef is like! This one-of-a-kind board book features dozens of adorable illustrations, educational captions, vocabulary words, cut-out accents, and hidden chambers to be revealed. From how fish sleep to how pearls are made, learn all about an incredible coral reef and the sea animals that inhabit it, from starfish and sea horses to eels, clownfish, water snakes, and more! Young readers are sure to be amazed as they learn about the ocean and the remarkable life that lives in it!
A charming picture book to show kids what it's like to live in a coral reef!
- Unique board book teaches kids about the unseen world inside a reef
- An amazing adventure takes children deep into the ocean and inside a beautiful coral reef with every new turn of the page
- Learn the role of the reef, how pearls are made, which fish are poisonous, who isn't the best swimmer, and more
- Cut-out accents and charming illustrations on uniquely-shaped, extra-thick board pages perfect for little hands
- Kids age 2-5 will love learning all about the coral reef, with fun facts, interesting captions, and new vocabulary words
- Publisher: Happy Fox Books
- Author: Radka Piro
- Illustrator: Martin Sojdr
- Language: English
- Board book: 14 pages
- ISBN-10: 1641241373
- ISBN-13: 9781641241373
- Reading Age: 2 - 5 years